Friday, June 11, 2010

Lucky me!

I'll show you the "lucky" first. My Friendship exchange from Ina, in Neede, Netherlands (Holland) arrived today. Such wonderful work -

A biscornu with little houses all around the edges and it says (in Dutch) "The way to a friend is never too long." Lovely. Also she sent some Dutch fabric, embroidery thread and a cute tablet that reads: Good Friends are like quilts - They never lose their warmth. Isn't that grand? I didn't take a photo of what I sent to her - so hopefully she will post a photo and I can borrow that.

The not so lucky - check out this sky,


It has been so dark and dreary and rainy. Spring? What spring? I guess the only silver lining I can think of is that some of the weeds are fairly easy to pull - they are soggy!

I've finally finished DD's birthday quilt and am doing the binding. I will show you when I've finished the hand sewing.

No comments: