Monday, June 25, 2007

Counting down to vacation


First of all, here's how I used much of my time last week:
But how's this for a fabulous payoff?

DD isn't finished packing, but well on her way and Nana has to prepare for the up-coming trip: making lists, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. etc. etc. Mind you, I'm not complaining, just noting what lays ahead this week as our goal is to be headed out of town early Saturday morning. We're planning to meet family on the east side of Glacier National Park on Monday (a week).

I have completed a couple of little hand-work projects [wall hanging for DDIL - did I just make that up? - and the green placemats]. I have been wanting to make an "I Spy" for the kidlets, so am thinking I will take the templates and small mat along. I can't just go "cold turkey" - no quilting/sewing project for two weeks. This morning I'm off to Stone Soup Quilting for a couple of hours of volunteering and then I need to get home and get busy!

While the weatherman predicts sunshine later today, we are wavering in the 'will it rain/will it sun' mode. Outside my window it's grey and cloudy, but there are a few blue patches poking through. Almost July already - can you believe it?

No comments: