Thursday, February 5, 2009

Soon and very soon

it will be time to board that great huge airplane and fly "forever" and finally arrive in the Netherlands. (approx. 10hours) One month from this noon, arriving the next morning at 7:30am. Yowser! That's very exciting.

In the meantime I have put my camera down somewhere (in the house) and can't figure out where it is. Suffice to say, I have been sewing. Stone Soup has a gallery wall at the church where we meet and want to put up examples of our personal work. I do love to quilt, but mostly everything is given away, so I don't have anything appropriate to show. (a queen sized bed quilt is NOT the thing!) I did a little piece with some of the fabrics we found last week at the Sewing Outlet. And as soon as the camera surfaces, I'll show you.

Would my head fall off it wasn't attached?

No comments: