Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seeing purple

I have liked this pattern for a long time and the other day found a whole stack of purple strips. Mine were 3" but it was easy to cut them down to 2 1/2" (per the pattern) and I have quite a bit of a pale dimples fabric. So I've been busy yesterday and today with this:


A very easy pattern but I really like it when the stars work together.






We have had a houseguest for the past few days,


Our good friends are out of town until Sunday, so Miss Ariza has been hanging out with us. She is a wonderful guest and so easy to have. We do love dogs, but with all our traveling, it isn't a good plan for right now. One of these days.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Lovely house guest, and so nice and quiet. I think your purple quilt goes very well with the dog.
bye byeCaro