Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sewing and a Sandy Adventure (photos)

Life is so interesting - I've been working on the stars made from the 'found' purple strips. I really like it,










My granddaughter made me a little wall hanging. (I'll back it and find a good spot to hang it)











Kes came to stay for a few days while her "mama" was out of town,

(She's almost 14 y.o. A charming ole girl.)







And today we went to the World Championship of Sand Sculpting - with 52 sculptures done by people representing 17 nations. It was truly amazing,
This is how it all begins:










And consider the fact that we had a really hard rain storm overnight and these were not covered. We did a lot of looking and just shaking our heads in astonishment.

What a fun day! More photos

No comments: