Monday, February 20, 2012

George's birthday

Happy birthday Mr. Washington.  Have you noticed that sunrise and sunset are creeping their way - earlier and later.  Oh, how I like that. 

This week-ends' little project was the nap quilt I alluded to earlier.  So very easy, but I think it will be cute for a 2 year old.

Found this on the shelf.  The colors work just fine for a back.  [Using the stash.   Hurrah!]
I do realize that this isn't a good pattern match, but the colors work really well.  And, it is flannel which should be a cozy side to sleep under.  [yesterday, after church, there was a brass concert and she managed to fall asleep in Elaine's arms.  Oh so sweet.]

Today - I'm not sure.  May check to see if I can go pick up the February Buck-a-Block. 
The Quilting Loft has just moved into their new digs (across the street) so perhaps I need to go and check it out.

No comments: