Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A few good days

Right at the moment the rains have returned and it is so dreary.  However, Saturday was quite nice and we enjoyed an outing to a nearby city park.  Because there is so much wetland and so many birds, it was decided that they would develop ponds.  Oh they are so nice.  So here are a few peeks.


Ducks and geese and woodpeckers - and of course, crows.  It was really quite lovely.


Perhaps I ought to take a photography class - I love what I see but how to make it really "shine" when I take pictures?  Hmmmmm.   We have our annual Memorial Day RV week-end event coming up and our president, who is quite an accomplished photographer, is doing a seminar on how to take great photos with our point-n-shoot cameras.  Sounds like just the things for me.

Actually still am working on the 'finishing up projects' efforts in the sewing room.  Got all my buck-a-block blocks up-to-date, a border on the Christmas blocks, and borders on a table runner.  Photos will be coming.  Have a great week-end.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

I think your photos are great. Lovely yellow flowers. A lot of times you are seeing the photo EDITING shine, picasa3 is really good, it's google based and free :)
xoxo melzie

Caroline said...

Have a nice weekend. Caro