Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wow - where has the time gone?

Sorry to have been so tardy in posting here.  Nothing monumental, just lots and lots and lots of everyday stuff.  One RV week-end and a couple of sewing projects.  I did have a birthday, which was kindly remembered by many folks.  Thank you very much.  My friend Caro in the Netherlands sent a small parcel and included these cute egg cozies:
Aren't they such fun.  My friend Ronda came over and brought a gift:

It really is such a treat to have friends who play with fabric as much as I do and then they share their skills.  Lucky me.

I finished the next block on the (old) block-a-month quilt I've started:
I hope this turns out as cute as I think it will.  And Alayne brought me the last block for the block-a-buck project.  Oh so many projects that need to be finished up.

I made raspberry freezer jam,
and enjoyed a 1 year old's birthday party (such simple delights - a cardboard box)
and now you're up-to-date.  Happy summer.





1 comment:

Caroline said...

Happy summer too. We enjoyed 1 week of good weather. Lucky it's next week probably cold and rain. We don't want to get used to nice summer weather.
The raspberry jam looks delicious. bye bye Caro