Friday, January 22, 2010

Exchanges are so much fun



I have received my Winter Exchange through my Crazy Exchange Group. Vania in Florence, Italy, sent me a stitched pinkeep as well as Panforte, a holiday treat. She also included a couple of postcards of Florence - considered by some as one of the world's most beautiful cities.

Now who feels guilty that they do not have their winter exchange item ready to go in the mail? That would be yours truly.

But if I might wax poetic (or at least blab on) for a moment - joining this exchange group has been one of the most delightful things I have ever done in my lifetime. Not only have I received truly marvelous hand-crafted, love-filled creations, but I have met some superb people. I have visited some of them and some have come here and visited with me. One could hardly ask for more in this crazy life we all live. So for any of my Crazy Exchange friends who are reading this, thanks for all the joy you have and continue to bring to me. And should you have a chance to join a group of exchangers - in whatever arena - take the plunge! I very much doubt you will regret it.

No comments: