Friday, October 26, 2012

Such a "sad" Thursday

Thursday was the day to empty the motorhome and get her ready to be put away for the winter.  Such a sad day.  Not only is our camping season really over, our great traveling adventures must go on  hiatus for a few months.  Waaaaaaah!  I know that I had thought for many years that I wanted to own and travel in a motorhome.  It finally came true 10 years ago and I think I can honestly say that I have really, really loved it.  It was all I wanted and even more [except for the water leak problems, but they are a thing of the PAST!]  But now it's time to put on my "big girl panties" and admit that winter will be coming, perhaps soon.  Alas.


She looks pretty bare - and the basement/garage are looking fairly full.  :-)

Today was my CTA Sew Thoughtful day.  We were making tote bags for foster children.  I think we actually completed about a dozen with several more going with folks to be finished up at home.


We also had about 5 newcombers who helped, as well.  These are always open to anyone in the community who enjoys sewing - so perhaps you can come along if you live in and around Snohomish County.

Tomorrow the oldest grand (12) has a volleyball game, so tonight I've made a pot of pea soup and two loaves of stollen.  Photos tomorrow.



No comments: