Sunday, February 6, 2011

As Promised




Grid lines on the flower piece watching the Packers beat the Steelers.  It was a fun afternoon, anyway - I didn't really care one way or the other about the game.  So a few more line required and then to figure out quilting for the borders.  Hmmmmm.




Bricks and Stepping Stones.  Different, but I think I'm still liking it.  I woke up early this morning, so I made another 12 blocks to add.  I'm thinking a small lap quilt will be just fine.  Bonnie's instructions say this is a quick one and it sure is!



Lastly, Caro says that I must tell you that we also drive and WE talk - not only shop.  We have a great time.  Watch out - when these quilters get together, you never know what will happen.  Life is good!   :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love this pattern!! and the colours. How big are the blocks. see you in 16 days. bye bye CAro