Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold and Sunshine

Oh I love mornings like this.  Just a quick check-in, then I need to get on with the day.  I am working on the grey/purple piece - photos later (after the few pieces of ironing and quick once-over for the bathroom, then I can have some sewing time).  But look what arrived,






The latest Bonnie Hunter book.  I am excited.  Yesterday was my quilt guild meeting [speaker: Mary Matshuta - Confetti Quilts] and I brought Bonnie's book.  Lots of folks reviewing it, so perhaps some more orders will be coming her way.  Good for business.

Enjoy the loveliness and I'll be back with photos of the bricks and stepping stones.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Love your little narcissen, I have got the same here, so it's if I'm looking at my own window. see you in 10 days. bye bye Caro