Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday

Isn't today's date funny?  1-11-11  I don't put much store in the meaning of various numbers but that one is rather fun.  I have started a gift exchange with some of my fellow CTA's.  We are having a fun time with this.  My gift back to Susan was this table runner, which I finished up for her.
I used my Bonnie Hunter "Leaders and Enders" for my multi-colored squares - easy, peasy.  You might want to check out her website as her latest book is due for release next month. 

I have been continuing to make my squares for my Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll.  They are slow going.  I think I have all the neutral string pieced squares done and have completely finished 7 of the colored squares.  Just 18 to go.  Phew!

And then just because it was fun,
Can you see my little car out there in the cold?  I know I have said this before, but Seattle is not really much of a snow city, so this is unusual.  And it does cause havoc because we have so many hills.   However, my favorite weather man says it is likely to be gone by morning.  That will make my drive to QA (big quilt guild meeting) easy to do. 

1 comment:

Susy said...

My new little table runner is at home already in my home. I love it! Thanks Marne.