Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quilters are the BEST!

Many, many thanks to Paula for her help to get my blog into its new and improved design. Somehow I couldn't make it do what I wanted and you know how things need sprucing up from time to time.

We are getting ready for a camping week-end (although the weather does not appear to be cooperating in any way - the forecast is off and on rain all week-end). I've got a hand work project with me and my copy (on Audible) of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson. Oh my goodness! I wasn't sure after the first book of the trilogy but was hooked by the end of the last (2nd) one. I should be amused regardless of precipitation.


What do you think? Not my favorite, but came upon 3 strips of this feed sack type of fabric yesterday when I was at Stone Soup. I will save this for Caroline.

Ronda is making a quilt I keep telling her is in my colors and she needs to send it my way. I haven't succeeded yet, but I keep working at it. Corals and brown. Nice!

Well, that's about all the news from hereabouts for today. Have a great holiday week-end. Thanks to all those who have served (and are serving) for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that quilt will look fantastic in your house. bye bye Caro